- State: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Listed: November 26, 2014 3:34 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
I am the original owner of this very well made, high quality fish house. This fish house was built by “The Fish House Store” that used to be located near Milaca Minnesota. Each fish house they built one at a time by hand, no assembly lines, using high quality craftsmanship and materials. I only used this house for one season and during that year it was used about a dozen times. It still looks and smells like new! No fishy smells in this house!
Some features of this fish house:
– Very tough and durable frame. Made with 2″x4″ 1/4″ thick tube steel with a 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ 1/4″ thick tube steel tongue that runs the full length of the trailer. The fish house store warranted these frames for ten years.
– Scissor tongue, no need to unhook from truck to lower to the ice.
– LED trailer lighting.
– Smooth aluminum painted siding with diamond plate trim.
– 2 24″x24″ thermopane slider windows. With screeens.
– Reel wood paneling inside.
– Carpeted floor.
– 4 holes with catch covers.
– Set of bunk beds with foam cushions.
– Interior lighting.
– Empire direct vent furnace, 15,000 btu. Thermostatically controlled.
– Well insulated.
– Outside plug in to hook up generator. One outlet inside house.
This fish house has been a lot of fun. It has many years of life left in it. It has very little road miles on it(less than 500) as I used it on Mille Lacs and stored it on our property up there.
I have a title for the fish house and it also has a permanent trailer registration.
I will only accept cash. The buyer must agree to meeting at the county service center to transfer title ownership before taking possession of the fish house.
Please call me with any questions. Please be kind and no calls after 9pm.
3085 total views, 1 today